IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
Our practice is oriented to immigration law. Call us for a Consultation. We are
a multilingual law firm representing clients all over the United States and from
countries around the world. Attorney Mizelle is fluent in Portuguese and
Spanish languages. we have extensive legal experience and knowledge handling all issues
and cases related to immigration including but not limited to:
- Residency applications
- Family based petitions, including marriage to U.S.
- Employment based petitions, including permanent
labor cases, I-140s and I-485s
- Naturalization and Citizenship petitions
- Removal of conditions on provisional green cards
- Defense in deportation and removal proceedings
- Motions to reopen or reconsideration of denails
- Appeals of denails
- L1 commercial visas
- H1B professional visas
- I-360 Religious worker petitions
- Adjustment based upon approval I-360 religious
- R1 Religious worker visas
- Renewals of visas and work permits
- Case status and review of immigrations files and
- Student visas, F-1 and M-1
- Fiance visas, K visas
- Extension of visas
Law Office of Tony E. Mizelle, P.A.
"Immigration Law Firm"
825 South Federal Hwy, Deerfiled Beach, Fl,
33441 Phone: (954) 725-3778, Fax: (954)
For over twenty years,
we have skillfully combined traditional values with honest straightforward
practices to ensure that our clients receive the trusted legal counsel with
respect to all immigration matters. Our first priority is to help clients meet
their immigration and legal needs. We have the legal experience,
knowledge, resources and commitment necessary to deliver solutions for
complex and challenging legal issues faced by our clients today.
- Immigration Law
- Accident/Personal Injury Law
Provide legal services
and representation as co-counsel on all
accident and personal injury cases.
Tony E. Mizelle, Esquire
Mr. Mizelle has a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Pace University
School in White Plains, NY.. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's
Association (AILA), Florida Bar Association and American Bar Association. Mr
Mizelle is a graduate from the Empire State Military Academy, commissioned as
2nd Lieutenant and is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish languages.
If you would like to speak with an attorney,
call us 1-954-725-3778 or send an e-mail to